2.6 Accidents and hospital treatment

The names and extension numbers of qualified first-aid personnel are posted at key points around the college.  In an emergency go to the nearest telephone, dial 0 and request assistance from reception staff or use the emergency break glass call points installed at regular intervals within the College. 

In the event of an accident you must inform Reception staff and complete a College Accident Report form obtainable from Reception.

If a casualty requires hospital treatment do not hesitate - telephone for the ambulance service and give full details.  Minor casualties may be conveyed to hospital by car or taxi.  Queen Mary’s Hospital, Sidcup, provides an accident and emergency service.  If you have called an ambulance, please could you alert reception so that they can ensure that someone can look out for the vehicle, and give it immediate access to the grounds.

Last modified: Monday, 17 February 2014, 9:16 AM